Personal LoansCNB offers a variety of consumer loans to meet your personal needs:
Loans for new and used vehicles, boats, motorcycles, RVs, debt consolidation, taxes, and many others CNB offers both secured and unsecured loans Local lenders make decisions to provide for faster service, Competitive rates, Can adjust terms to fit borrower’s needs. If you would like to speak to a loan officer or have any questions please feel free to contact us at 325-643-3545.
We are your independent, locally owned mortgage lender committed to giving you the best customer service in town. We build relationships on trust and integrity, providing clear, honest information about the most important purchase you will make.
Our Mortgage Loan Specialists are trained to tailor each loan program to offer you the best rate and loan term for your lifestyle and future.
Click here for downloadable application. Documents to submit with Citizens National Bank Mortgage Application: (Both Borrower and Co-Borrower)
- As of application date, most recent 30 days pay stubs, or most recent statement of income from social security or retirement plan.
- As of application date, most recent 2 months bank statements for all checking and savings accounts (except those at Citizens National Bank).
- As of application date, most recent investment and retirement account statements.
- Last two years tax returns, both personal and business, and year-to-date business income statement.
- Copy of accepted Earnest Money Contract for Sale when you find a house for purchase.
- Copy of MLS listing, Earnest Money Contract for Sale, or HUD-1 Settlement Statement if using equity from the sale/pending sale of previous home for down payment or closing costs.
- All divorce decrees and/or bankruptcy papers, if applicable.
- If refinancing: name, address and phone number of present mortgage company.
For more information, please contact:
325-643-3545 between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM or email us at:
Ada Turner, Vice President NMLS Individual ID#617447, NMLS Institution ID#405710,
Jill Goodwin, Mortgage Specialist
Mary Mauldin, Mortgage Assistant/Escrow Agent
Citizens National Bank offers a wide variety of loans for your new or existing business. Whether you’re starting a new business or just need equipment for you existing business, the friendly and experienced loan staff would be more than willing to assist you.
Commercial Real Estate
These loans are for businesses that need to purchase, construct, or remodel a building for manufacturing, retail, or office purposes. We offer both interim construction and permanent real estate loans.
Working Capital or Lines of Credit
For businesses that need short-term capital needs due to seasonal factors or various other factors, we offer short-term working capital loans. These loans can be either a revolving or non-revolving basis.
Equipment loans can be used to purchase business equipment such as plant equipment, trailers, or computer hardware or software, etc.
Floor Plan Loans
These loans can be used by business to purchase inventory for re-sale. Examples include vehicles, boats, R.V.’s, trailers, etc.
These loans can be used to purchase livestock, feed, or for care of livestock. Equipment loans for trailers, implements, etc. can also be done.
If you would like to speak to a loan officer or have any questions please feel free to contact us at 325-643-3545.